WELCOME TO HURRICANE NATION!
We not only plan to develop our children into football players and cheerleaders, but also Gentlemen and Young ladies that have values and respect to our community. Check out our Facebook page and see what types of Charity work we have done for our community.
Thank you for your support of Mountain House Hurricanes Football & Cheer! Follow us on Facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/MHHURRICANES
REGISTRATION FOR HURRICANES COMPETITIVE CHEER 2013 SEASON GOING ON NOW!!!!!
RETURNING JUNIOR NOVICE, NOVICE, AND JV CHEERLEADERS:
NEW CHEERLEADERS AND VARSITY CHEERLEADERS:
CHEER UNIFORM FITTINGS:
CONTACT MEGAN (HURRICANES CHEER REP) AT EMAIL: email@example.com
MORE UPCOMING EVENTS AND IMPORTANT DATES FOR 2013 SEASON:
1. Hurricanes Bowling Fundraiser, 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., cost is $12 for pizza, soda, 3 hrs of bowling, shoes included @ West Valley Bowl in Tracy, CA.
2. Final Cheer Fittings at Hilmar High School, May 19th from 4:15 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
3. Heads Up Football Coaches Clinic, May 18th @ 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Cesar E Chavez Middle School, Planada, CA.
4. Mandatory Parent meeting, June 2nd, 12 p.m. to 3 p.m., @ Questa School Gym, Mountain House, CA.
5. TVYFL Coaches Clinic, June 22, Time and Place TBD.
6. Pre-Season conditioning: July 8 - 19, 2013 (Questa Field)
7. First Practice: July 22, 2013 (Questa Field)
8. JAMZ Cheer Camp: August 3, 2013 for (JV and Varsity)
9. JAMZ Cheer Camp: August 4, 2013 for (Junior Novice and Novice)
10. Munchies Football Game and Cheer Scrimmages: August 10, 2013
11. First Game of the Season: August 17, 2013 @ Questa Field, MH.
12. First Round of Playoffs: October 26, 2013
13. Second Round of Playoffs: November 2, 2013
14. SUPERBOWL GAMES (MARIPOSA): November 9, 2013
15. ALL-STAR GAMES: November 16, 2013
16. Hurricanes Sports Banquet, TBD
2013 FOOTBALL AND CHEER REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
MHSI is NOW accepting registrations for the 2013 Football & Cheer season and will remain open until all rosters are full; we are also taking applications for Football and Cheer Coaches in the Mountain House/Tracy area. Football registration is $325 (Practice and Game jerseys will be customized with the players name and issued), and NEW Cheer registration is $375 (Full Uniform Included), RETURNING Cheer registration is $275 with full uniform.
Multiple Child discounts are offered, $25 per child.
Registration Forms, Child's birth certificates, and Physical examinations are mandatory.
DIVISIONS (NO WEIGHT LIMITS)
Junior Novice 6-8 yrs old (Developmental Program)
Novice 8-10 yrs old (8 with tackle experience)
JV 10-12 yrs old (10 with tackle experience)
VARSITY 12-14 yrs old (12 with tackle experience)
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT PROCEDURES:
1. Click on Online Registration Tab. You will need to register for a log on and password. Once completed, proceed thru registration process. For further information, please send an e-mail to Sheldon "Mo" Kahoonei at firstname.lastname@example.org and Jeff Grondz at email@example.com
2. Payment Options:
a. Proceed to Payment option in online registration (THERE IS A SURCHARGE FOR ONLINE PAYMENTS VIA PAYPAL)
b. Mail a check to Mountain House Sports Inc. (attn: Mo or Monika Kahoonei) @ 48 N PUENTE DR, MOUNTAIN HOUSE, CA 95391
a. Once M.H.S.I. Orders your children's practice gear and game uniforms, NO REFUNDS WILL BE HONORED/GIVEN.
Mountain House Hurricanes would like to thank the following for Sponsorship:
Shea Homes, Tracy Firefighters TFFC 3355, Dick's Sporting Goods, Solstice, Elite T-Shirt Printing, Mountain House Monkeys Pre-School, Carsmith Motors, West Valley Disposal and Recycling Services, and COSTCO.
If you are interested in assisting the league in any way, via coaching, a committee, etc for (football and cheer), Please Contact Mo Kahoonei at firstname.lastname@example.org and Jeff Grondz at email@example.com
visitors since 11/17/2011